Thursday, January 15, 2015

Your Wedding Images Delivered // Crystal USB

I saw these and thought, "my clients MUST have them!" I'm a very practical being. My christmas wish list consisted of things like glass water bottles and raw shea butter just to give you an idea.  If it isn't gonna make my life easier, then I don't want it! I just prefer life to be this way. So when it came time for me to give serious thought about delivering  high resolution wedding images to my clients, a DVD is ok, but it wasn't really elegant, and neither was it practical. 

I'm not going to give you the run down comparison on DVD's vs USB's,  I think we know a bit of the obvious. Apple has even made the whole DVD concept a thing of the past when they decided not to include them in there newer machines. The USB drive isn't going any where any time soon, and therefore they are practical, like me. 

They're also beautiful, sleek, compact, elegant and durable. Are we making perfect sense yet? The quality is superb and I think my clients deserve something so neat and practical to store some of the most memorable moments in their life




No comments: