Thursday, January 22, 2015

Presentation is everything

Today,  I sat at my desk tying bows and adding embellishments to these luxe usb boxes that I was sending to clients. I like to work on a clean surface whenever I can. Everything stands out on white and I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect.
When I shopped around for these items, the women in the store (whose name I will not mention) said to me, "Wow, those boxes are so pretty as they are, why add anything else to them, people are just gonna throw them away" and then she ended with "save your money." I couldn't help but to laugh and  I didn't even respond. 
How many times have you received a beautifully wrapped gift for Christmas or even for your birthday. A gift so nicely wrapped that you didn't wanna unwrap it, you gently peeled all the tape off, delicately undressed the gift in such appreciate. I have even saved and reused beautiful gift wrapping because it was just to fabulous to trash!
So with that very same thought, and feeling, I want clients to know that my love & appreciation goes into everything that I do, even down to the bow that I tie around for that final delivery of your wedding images.




No comments: