Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Jenaya + Brian // Engaged

Now I've been to The Renaissance Hotel several times with a fellow photog-friend as I assisted her with her clientts' engagement sessions. I remember arriving to this beautiful location and just being in awe of all the beautifully designed interior spaces almost every corner turned. Sorta reminds me of the good ol' days when I studied Architecture in New York. I have a certain place in my heart dedicated to gorgeous interiors such as the Renaissance.  So how fun do you think this was for me to explore some of Altanta's pretty spaces while photographing my amazing clients?

Jenaya & Brian arrived completely ready to model for my camera, and I can't complain about clients that make my job easy! See for your self, this was a pretty romantic & fun engagement session! 


















No comments: