Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Featured in The Celebration Society Magazine

A few months ago, I posted the lovely photos from Alisha's Fit for a Princess Baby Shower at the B Loft. And as I mentioned before, the event was absolutely gorgeous. Today,  I am so excited to see the photos make it's was to the latest issue of The Celebration Society's Magazine -Party Edition.

Not only and I super excited about the feature, but this time my face is up there too!! I love how the Celebration Society focuses on highlighting beautiful events along with the faces of the creative people behind it all. Isn't that genius ? As a former bride, I would have loved and appreciated seeing that connection between the work and the creative individuals that make it happen.

When I say I love what I do, I mean it and moments like this make me feel super appreciated!



Many thanks too  Eliana Baucicault & Breanna Tyler of ellyB Events, Alisha Nesbitt & The Celebrations Society for the support.

Venue: The B Loft

Planner and Party Planner: Bree of ellyB Events

Photographer: Dana Lee Jones Photography

Rentals: @Sweet Sweet Seats - Chiavari Chairs, Wedding Ceremony Chairs & Ghost Chairs

Florals: Unique Floral Expressions

Decals and Design Pieces: Ten23 Designs | Business Branding

Catering: Sun in my Belly

Cake: For Goodness Cakes

Photobooth: ShutterBooth Atlanta

Desserts: Sweet Cheats, Amazing Treats, Yum Yum Dessert CoPie Shop

No comments: