Friday, January 2, 2015

A Thankful & Happy New Year!

I refuse to make New Year's resolutions, they just have such a negative connotation, almost as if your begging for failure! LOL! So instead of resolutions, I've set some very hefty goals that I MUST  & WILL achieve by any means necessary. I'll get into my list in a later post, but for now I really just wanna say thank you!
2014 was loaded with plenty of opportunities, friendships, and networks. If you know me at all, then you know that I LOVE meeting people after all:
We all do better when we work together, our differences do matter, but our common humanity matters more. -Eid Mubarak.
Now on to the celebrations!
I don't know the last time I actually went out with my husband on a date, but when our neighbors invited us over for a New Years Eve celebration, and the kids were allowed too, how can I turn that down? I love putting on makeup, and dressing up, who doesn't? So I dusted off my gold heels, and reached to the back of my closet for my shiny gold dress, and twirled a few curls in my hair.

Photos courtesy of my iPhone :)

My Mom, my sister Lisa, and I


My baby and I cutting the rug!




Selfie!

Rakiem and I


Wishing you all a very happy New Year filled with blessings, prosperity, excitement, and peace!
Love,
DLJ

No comments: